VESSIE FLAMINGO

Welcome! I'd love to hear your comments about my novel, VESSIE FLAMINGO OUTSHINING THE MOON; share the latest news about Vessie's life outside of my hard drive; and share thoughts about life in our ever-changing world.

Monday, July 05, 2010

NEW READER REVIEW FROM BRACEBRIDGE, ONTARIO POSTED JULY 5, 2010
"I loved Vessie Flamingo it is funny, witty, clever and spiritual, so full of meditation and levitation. Such an excellent read. Vessie is a character full of life, you love her immediately, her exploits are humorous, she is full of heart, she tells the truth and she names it, Vessie the Queen of the Jingles, Vessie the Healer, she knows the only right thing to do is heal, healing Rules. When Vessie talks to her inner child it seems perfectly natural. Vessie is a levitation lover, a dweller in a her world that is full of truth, she is a truth teller, a woman who lives by her own lights. Thank you Jerelyn for an amazing book that I could not put it down, you have a way with words. I inhaled the words the language, a great story full of wonderful characters, they still dance in my head, well done and thanks. Maria Duncalf-Barber Counsellor, Writer,Educator.

best wishes
Maria

----- Original Message -----